couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: kanso hosting?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:26:39 GMT
I guess I'll try again.  I haven't installed linux in years.  I've only
used AWS and I'm spoiled.  I know it should be dead easy but I spent a
half-day going in circles trying to get SSH to work, etc.

I wish there was a simple server virtual image to use in virtualbox.  What
would be awesome is to run EC2 images in my local PC.