couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: kanso hosting?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:09:23 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but garden20 is only for publishing kanso apps.
 While this is intriguing  it doesn't solve my problem of running kanso.

P.S.  I have an ubuntu dev environment on AWS, but it is for work and I
can't use it for my private project.  It would be really easy to set up a
cheap AWS, but I was hoping to develop for free.