couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: kanso hosting?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:28:31 GMT
Try password-based authentication first. Once that's working, then work on
key-based authentication. If you're using PuTTY, you have to run Pageant
and also convert the key to PuTTY format.

---
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional
Network+ Certified Professional
Storage+ Certified Professional
Mobile Application Developer / Web Developer

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Mark Hahn <mark@hahnca.com> wrote:

> FWIW, I ended up using vantage and it worked great.  When i didn't make
> stupid mistakes, it only took a few minutes to get a good headless dev
> environment going in virtualbox on windows 7.
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Mark Hahn <mark@hahnca.com> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I'm used to just running ssh.  I'll have to get the key files over
> > using ftp or dropbox.

> in

> money.

> >> see