couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: eacces error
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:47:59 GMT
This one's further complicated by the fact that, after spitting out errors at start, CouchDB
appears to operate normally with no further errors. Generating a view produces another error,
but the view is generated correctly, and further view updates do not produce errors.

Very curious behaviour.

Martin

On Wednesday, 3 October 2012 at 15:44, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> This one in particular has always been a bit of a mystery to me. Sometimes it seems to
be completely spurious.

> Adam
>
> On Oct 3, 2012, at 8:08 AM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se (mailto:martin@thenoi.se)>
wrote:

> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > Thanks for these links, no luck on my current install, but I may scrub down and
start again, as I can't really map what's going on, so probably won't be able to work out
what makes a difference!

> > Martin
> >

> > On Wednesday, 3 October 2012 at 13:01, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

seeing a lot of eacces errors of the form:

Function: get_file. Process: code_server."}}

I need to change.

many more besides, but I'm still getting the error.