couchdb-user mailing list archives

From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: can i listen to changes of whole server, not per-db?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:40:19 GMT
how about hierarchical replication then ?

kind-a
 - have a list of observed dbs
 - listen to some special db/feed that gets updated when some
   of above dbs changes
 - replication over above scheme (i.e. replicate continiously the
   speical db and replicate others once-off at each update)

i may do the above, as otherwise there will be 10000s of connections
doing nothing (but still kept alive).

svil