couchdb-user mailing list archives

From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: Inspiring comment about CouchDB on Hacker News
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:11:12 GMT
sorry to chime in, i dont know why's it about "win" and "race" (is it
just looking for intrigues and keywords), but this thing -
couchdb + mass_replication - *can* replace e-mail (think IMAP). And put
"state" back into protocol/API-messaging. (eh, with proper
setup/code above it). Thus open doors to much more productive
intra-device/people communication.

keep up the good work!

and have fun
svil