couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject eacces error
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 11:35:02 GMT
Hi all,

I've recently compiled CouchDB from source, on an EC2 instance, and I'm seeing a lot of eacces
errors of the form:

[Wed, 03 Oct 2012 11:32:22 GMT] [error] [<0.19.0>] {error_report,<0.9.0>,
                                 {<0.19.0>,std_error,
                                  "File operation error: eacces. Target: ./mochiweb.beam.
Function: get_file. Process: code_server."}}

Now I know this is a permissions issue, but I can't work out what permissions I need to change.

I've changed the owner on the data directories, ERLang directories any many more besides,
but I'm still getting the error.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks,

Martin