couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB on mobile
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:03:02 GMT
Benoit has this little repo around...I have been meaning to try it:
https://github.com/benoitc/build-android

otherwise, I have built the garden android one here:
https://github.com/garden20/garden-for-android
Which has a long and sorted history as you can see the forking action.

Its got issues, and we should really modernize with benoits work.