couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: does jquery.couch actually work ?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:03:54 GMT
Also, to be aware, there are other light js libs for access couchdb. A
new favorite of mine, courtesy of Caolan McMahon,  is couchr, which
can be found here:
http://jamjs.org/packages/#/details/couchr
Works the same in the browser and in node.

There is also browser-request: from iriscouch.
https://github.com/iriscouch/browser-request
I am sure there are others as well.

The above are a little more modern then jquery.couch.js Hope that helps

Ryan