couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include CouchDB in Windows Application
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:52:36 GMT
Hi,
I just want to update that the test was successful and I manage to run
CouchDB from my user directory which include both spaces, Hebrew characters.
I've update the erlang.ini like so:

[erlang]

Bindir=..\\erts-5.9\\bin

Progname=erl

Rootdir=..

Which made the CouchDB deployment not care where it actually is in absolute
path.

This is important to me because I'm planning to use ClickOnce which put my
application in a directory I don't have control over.

I'll update as I progress, hope it help others.

Ido