couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ramkrishna Kulkarni <ramkrishna.kulka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple authentication DBs
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:14:13 GMT
I'm extremely sorry I couldn't reply sooner.

> Couldn't you technically replicate the other DB into the main one?

This is what I'm doing right now. The problem is that filtered replication
is quite slow for my requirements (I have a main instance from which I
replicate several sets of authentication documents to over a hundred
different instances). Also, these sets of authentication documents are
totally unrelated and therefore makes it easier to have them in separate
DBs.

Thanks,
Ram