couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: following fast doc updates
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 19:02:09 GMT
Alternatively, you could use two dbs. One db you could write "change
requests" to (each request as a new doc) and then listen for changes
on that and apply them in that logic. This also has that added benefit
that you could do the timestamped dbname pattern for your changes feed
dbs to (possibly depending on use case) remove some of the cruft
buildup.