couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile development: Uploading design docs from Android
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:18:14 GMT
Hi!

I have used Python4Android[1] and couchdb-python to work with Pythonic
ddocs on Android. It has couchdb-load/couchdb-dump tools to load/dump
documents between databases, so it could help in your case. Probably
couchapp tool will work, but I haven't try it.

Nothing could say about editors since doesn't like them on qwertyless devices.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/python-for-android

--