couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [CALL] NoSQL TRACK CHAIR REQUIRED FOR APACHECON EU
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:36:25 GMT
SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Good Afternoon Everyone,

In the last while it has come to light that a track chair is required
for the NoSQL Track [0] for this years ApacheCon EU Community Edition
[1].

After an absence of several years, the Apache Software Foundation is
pleased to announce that ApacheCon is returning to Europe in 2012!
ApacheCon Europe 2012 will be held between the 5th and 8th of
November, at the Rhein-Neckar-Arena in Sinsheim, Germany.

Basically so far we have organized all track talks and scheduling so
there is little pre-conference work to be done with the remaining work
now required when the conference is running e.g. ensuring the 6 track
speakers have resources, that the talks start and finish on time, etc,
etc.

Currently the talks can be seen here [2], they begin on Nov 7th @
1:30pm and run through until 10am the following morning... 6 in total.
So apart from being an opportunity to learn more about Cassandra,
HBase, Accumulo, Couchdb and Rave its an excellent opportunity to head
up a refined track within the conference, offering a stack of time to
explore other tracks.

If this sounds appealing then please get n touch with me directly or
head on over to planners@apachecon.com

Thanks

Lewis

[0] http://www.apachecon.eu/tracks/#nosql