couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Rudi Benkovič <ru...@whiletrue.com>
Subject Re: recovering data from an unfinished compaction db
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 12:46:02 GMT
CouchDB doesn't recognize it. It's probably corrupted because the
partition ran out of free space during compaction itself. Does CouchDB
try to find a valid root node by reading the DB file from the tail and
skipping over "random" binary data? In that case I might just have to
let it run for some time before it finds it.

--Rudi