couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "R.J. Steinert">
Subject Re: Distributed Offline Apps that never need to go online. Here's one. Any others?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 05:58:21 GMT
Thanks to all who replied.  After some more research this evening I found J
Chris Anderson's talk from last year's CouchConf (
and it seems the keyword I was looking for here is "Ground Computing".
 Caolon McMohan who works on also apparently runs which includes three example Ground Computing
projects, one of which seems to be active (  The
OLE Library App is currently very much in Alpha and I will be developing a
road map for the project this week.

If anyone knows of any other Ground Computing examples or you just want to
talk architecture with me, let me know :).

RJ Steinert