couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "R.J. Steinert" ...@rjsteinert.com>
Subject Re: A new Garden
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 00:43:03 GMT
"simply having Garden to make the basic CouchApp stuff more approachable to
more people is a great step forward"
Agreed!  I love the concept.

Signup is not currently working for me, the signup button seems inactive.
No js errors, nothing happens when it is clicked.

--
RJ Steinert
http://rjsteinert.com