couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: ip_conntrack problems
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:02:02 GMT
Is there a similar increase in HTTP requests? It sounds to me that your web
server is executing your PHP script, which is making requests into CouchDB.
So an increase in requests would result in an increase of CouchDB requests.

---
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional
Network+ Certified Professional
Storage+ Certified Professional
Mobile Application Developer / Web Developer