couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luke Driscoll <luke.drisc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and Elasticsearch on same machine
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 12:25:41 GMT
We run this set up in QA with no real trouble, although we don't have very
high traffic on that box.  I would suggest you give the box a couple of
cnames, like test-couchdb and test-elasticsearch; then when you create the
indices on test-elasticsearch you point them to test-couchdb; this should
help separation in the future.

Luke