couchdb-user mailing list archives

From stephen bartell <snbart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb clusters
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 23:47:10 GMT
Thanks,

I've heard it mentioned that Couchdb 1.3 will incorporate BigCouch.  So can we expect the
API differences of BigCouch to make their way into 1.3?

Stephen Bartell

Look ahead, understand the shift, and imagine the right solution five years from now. Then
do it!
-baekdal

On Sep 4, 2012, at 4:32 PM, Robert Newson wrote:

> Yes.
>
> On 5 Sep 2012, at 00:26, stephen bartell wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've been reading through CouchDB the Definitive Guide, and the Clustering chapter
it is pointing me to Couch Lounge for my cluster needs.  As far as I can tell, the source
for lounge hasn't been touched in 2 years.