couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help with jquery.couch
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:30:13 GMT
On 09/16/2012 11:27 AM, Simon Metson wrote:
> Hi John,
> Are requests reaching Couch (e.g. do they get logged)? What happens if you just do raw
jQuery ajax calls to Couch URLs?

nothing unusual in the logs - GET s are showing as return 200 -

another example of what is not working :

$("button#login_submit").on('click', function(event) {
         $.couch.db("sample").info({
           success: function(data){
             alert("info");  //also tried as alert(JSON.stringify(data));
           }
         });

});
=> screen flashes then returns to the html file (no alert box)

curl -X GET http://127.0.0.1:5984/sample/_all_docs => returns all the docs