couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.2.0, Amazon EC@ & Amazon Linux AMI
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 17:25:45 GMT
Hi Dave, CGS,

Thanks for replying - these lines are copied directly from my CentOS script, which works,
and I haven't quite got through unpicking each line yet (if it ain't broke etc).

I'll try without js-devel.

My ./configure command is:
./configure --with-erlang=/usr/local/lib/erlang/usr/include --with-js-lib=/usr/local/lib/
--with-js-include=/usr/local/include/js/

Martin