couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: more refused connections
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:11:20 GMT

This might come down to how the code loader searches for beam files. The current working directory
seems to be searched first, which might not be readable by the couchdb user (depending on
how you launched couchdb). If you get eacces to couch_httpd_auth.beam but can still login,
then we must have found a readable copy somewhere. I've seen this happen in bigcouch clusters
recently, and tracked it (somewhat laboriously) to the bigcouch startup script. Adding a simple
'cd ~bigcouch' was the fix there.

B.