couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure (make check) in etap/190-json-stream-parse.t
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:38:09 GMT
It looks to me you need to work in UTF8 environment (I might be wrong
though). For that, check the output of `echo $LANG'. That will tell you if
you are working with UTF8 environment. If not, you can set it with `export
LANG="your_language.utf8"' (replace "your_language" with your environment
language; for C-shell variants, use setenv).

CGS