couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo Machado <machad...@gmail.com>
Subject Status of CouchDB and Roadmap
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:00:13 GMT
Hi guys,

I was driven to couchdb lately and so far it looks like pure awesome. I
remember back in the days when we were choosing a document database, that
we chose MongoDB against CouchDB because of the project stability and
roadmap. At the time, several people said that CouchDB was not being very
active. I went to the repo and looks like pretty active to me, so I wonder
why people would say that at the time.

Does anybody find any of this reasonable? (Maybe they meant in comparison
to Mongo?)

Anyways, I have already decided to use couch in my next pet project :)

Thanks,
Gustavo