couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more refused connections
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:59:27 GMT
Yeah, the problem definitely seems to be the server restarting.  Any
idea why couchdb would be having trouble accessing those files?  I
found an older post about people having a similar problem on EC2,
though I'm using a different VPS solution then that.  Everything runs
fine until the log starts showing those "eacces" errors and then the
server seems to restart and continue running with no problem.  Ideas?

-Tim