couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject more refused connections
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 18:26:30 GMT
Well, I've had this problem before, but I still have no idea what
caused it then, why it went away, or why it's back again.  :S

"PHP Warning:  fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:5984
(Connection refused)"

After making several bulk updates of about 100 documents each, I then
get this warning.  That means that the same code executed fine several
times and then suddenly gave me a "connection refused".  Why would
CouchDB be refusing connections?

I also occasionally get back invalid JSON responses from CouchDB
either because the content returned is truncated or completely
missing.  I'm not sure if the 2 issues are related.

Anyone else have problems like this with PHP?

-Tim