couchdb-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pieter van der Eems <p.van.der.e...@interactiveblueprints.nl>
Subject Re: function_clause error in HTTP request
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 19:45:52 GMT
Gentlemen,
I must admit you have lost me in the last few exchanges, but I'm very
happy to hear that you are fixing this :-)

The release of our app and backend system is relying on a correctly
functioning touchDB <-> couchDB replication. I'm happy we can tell our
customer that his document synchronisation will be better soon.

Thank you very much and I hope to be testing the new code soon.

PIeter

2012/8/8 Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com>:
>
> On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:39 AM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>
>  All non-first parts are explicitly intended to be added to the document.
> Those parts can have standard headers that tell us the attachments name and
> expected length.
>
>
> That sounds good. I'm already adding some code to add the standard headers
> to each part — I started with Content-Length because it will help make any
> future issues like this one easier to diagnose, then I decided I might as
> well add Content-Type and Content-Encoding since I've already got them in
> the metadata. The only thing missing then is the decoded length, which I
> don't think there's a standard MIME header for.
>
> —Jens

Mime
View raw message