couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: Using underscorejs in a couchapp list
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 01:19:41 GMT
That version doesn't work... :P Which is why I pointed you to the version I had in my project..
underscore removed CommonJS bindings... there's a long thread on that on a google group somewhere...

I dug up some previous version that still had the CommonJS bindings....  which was here:

you'll need to dump it into the views/lib directory and make sure your kanso.json has modules
dependency:

{
    "modules":["lib","views"],
    "load": "lib/app",
    "dependencies": {
        "modules": null,
        "properties": null
    }
}

then require in your view would be:

var _ = require("views/lib/underscore-min");

You can take a look at this kanso app as an example:

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer
Center for Software Engineering
SRI International
t.	@nsomnac

On Aug 17, 2012, at 5:26 PM, AL wrote:

> Thanks again,
>
> again it fails... with:
>
> https://raw.github.com/amdjs/underscore/master/underscore.js
>
> Any other suggestion?
>
> Alex
>
> On 18/08/2012 02:08, Zera Holladay wrote:
>> Last suggestion, try sticking an AMD-ified version of underscore in
>> lib and load it like:
>>
>> _ = require("lib/underscore").
>>
>> I don't really know Kanso, but the only example shows libraries in
>> html only.  However, Sofa uses a server-side require in
>> validate_doc_update like the kind I'm asking you to try.  I might be
>> dead wrong about all of the above, but maybe this response will get
>> someone more knowledgeable than me to respond if I am.
>>
>> -zh
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:55 PM, AL <newsletters@alexandreleray.com> wrote:
>>> thanks, unfortunately no more chance. :(
>>>
>>> Alex

opening

Isotype
Field