couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: function_clause error in HTTP request
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:55:18 GMT

On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:39 AM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org<mailto:rnewson@apache.org>>
wrote:

 All non-first parts are explicitly intended to be added to the document. Those parts can
have standard headers that tell us the attachments name and expected length.

That sounds good. I'm already adding some code to add the standard headers to each part —
I started with Content-Length because it will help make any future issues like this one easier
to diagnose, then I decided I might as well add Content-Type and Content-Encoding since I've
already got them in the metadata. The only thing missing then is the decoded length, which
I don't think there's a standard MIME header for.

—Jens