couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html5 to couchdb without couchapp
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:13:14 GMT
On 08/15/2012 08:16 AM, Dale Harvey wrote:
> You need to have a proxy so you can made requests from your site to the
> CouchDB via the same host, then everything 'just works'

hmm, can you explain this a bit more  - obviously server-server calls
provide security - but where does the proxy fit in ?    we have been
happy using node-http-proxy (nodejs) on some apps.   jquery.couch seems
to be something we're looking for making the db calls - frankly, have
not had the time to look at it too closely yet - maybe this weekend