couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binding to both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:43:24 GMT
Thanks Dave. I also saw that bit of code and was hoping there was something I could do in the
CouchDb config to influence it, but apparently not.

It's actually not critical to do this: the underlying problem is the .NET WebRequest trying
the IPv6 address for localhost before the IPv4 one, which introduces a one second delay to
calls. I can work around it by resolving localhost to an IPv4 address before the WebRequest.
That's probably easier than the alternatives.

Nick