couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bykov <m.by...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene return null;
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:30:28 GMT
2012/7/11 Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org>:
> That's a bit strange, couchdb shouldn't be sending duplicate keys. Do you go through
the Python script? You can see what couchdb-lucene sees if you query GET /dbname/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true

> What version of couchdb and couchdb-lucene? If the latest of each, then you can avoid
the Python script by using the new configuration documented in the README.

> B.

Hi Robert,

I go through soca. I have to open document with 'rpp' in Futon, make
any change in any field and save it. Then CL works great. But before -
'duplicated rpp, timeout, and kernel panic'.

As for

curl -XGET 'http://localhost:5984/diglossa/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true'

- it works ok, a lot of listing.

Thank you, this is a soca bug, I think. I'll write to Aaron Quint when
I find what is exactly happens here.

Michael.

--
М.