couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Torres <ptorres...@gmail.com>
Subject geocouch with polygons
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 01:44:02 GMT
Does anyone have any experience with the latest experimental geocouch
that supports
polygons? From: https://github.com/vmx/geocouch/tree/couchdbgeom

Being experimental, does that mean the tests in the futon test suite do not
neccessarily all pass? I have a few that are failing, but I cannot track down
any (more) of my own errors that might be causing it. I have all the
dependencies
including GEOS available in my PATH, and my ERL_FLAGS are set, etc. I
compiled and copied the .ini file and the tests and updated the list
of tests that
should be run... I'm running couch 1.1.0 compiled from source.

Poking around the makefile for the geocouch I noticed it included targets for
running tests and these do not all pass either, so it would seem to me that
something might be wrong at the compilation stage. If true then I guess the
code just needs more work. But is that the case? I'm not very fluent in Erlang
yet to read it all and determine definitely for myself and I'd like to
double check
with anyone who knows for certain.

-Paul