couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous replication questions
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:21:07 GMT
Hi Michael!

Since 1.1.0 release there is awesome replicator[1] database that
handles such tasks. You could read more about at github gist[2]. To
see replication progress you could request /_active_tasks resource
(Futon > Status) - all information about replication nodes and it's
status will be there. For replication database you may also request
specific document about operation status (not progress).

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Replicator_database
[2] https://gist.github.com/832610
--