couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: noob problem getting started with lucene
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 03:54:00 GMT
Thanks.  That was the first URL I tried in the OP and it gave ...

   {"reason":"bad_request","code":500}

I guess I'll try starting over with the exact example from the readme.  If
nothing else then retyping everything may fix some typo.

It's a shame everything has to work all at once to get anywhere.  I wish
there was some way to take it a step at a time and debug it.  The error
messages are useless.