couchdb-user mailing list archives

From João Ramos <joao.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error after creating hundred of views
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:35:32 GMT
Well, it's the only way I figured I could solve my problem. I detailed it
in a previous thread named " Map/reduce problem"  (02 Jul). I ended up
creating a view for each
doc.type where the key is simply the data, and that means having lots of
views. I didn't know of any limitations concerning the number of views a
database can have.