couchdb-user mailing list archives

From bsquared <bwcod...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed, Ubuntu 12.04 errors starting couchdb 1.2
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:24:07 GMT

Hello,
I recently installed the latest couchdb on Ubuntu 12.04.  I used the
wiki page referenced in the Install.Unix file as a reference, but I am
getting errors on startup. I have not run the test suite yet as I
figured these errors would have to be corrected first.

All the errors are similar to this line:
[Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:36:22 GMT] [error] [<0.20.0>]
                                 {error_report,<0.9.0>,
                                 {<0.20.0>,std_error, "File operation
                                 error: eacces. Target:
                                 ./couch_httpd_misc_handlers.beam. Function:
                                 get_file. Process: code_server."}}

The couchdb.log file is linked below.

Thank you.
--