couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kai Griffin <k...@resourceandrevenue.com>
Subject Re: noob problem getting started with lucene
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:34:37 GMT
Could be something not quite right in the relevant sections of your
local.ini?  The two "contradictory" request formats you mentioned
earlier represent the old and the new way that couch handles external
requests (couchdb-lucene in this case).  So, seeing that part of your
local.ini might help get to the bottom of it, hopefully...