couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geocouch with polygons
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:06:36 GMT
Hi Paul,

I've compiled rebar with Erlang/OTP R15B01, it seems you use R14B04.
Either upgrade your Erlang, or compile rebar yourself. Compiling your
own rebar is really simple:

- Clone from https://github.com/basho/rebar.git
- Run ./bootstrap
- Copy the resulting ./rebar to your GeoCouch checkout

Cheers,
  Volker