couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matt Cheers <matt.che...@wotifgroup.com>
Subject Re: PUT responds with 201 but GET returns 404
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 04:11:31 GMT
On 04/07/12 13:40, Paul Davis wrote:
> What's the output of these two commands?
>
> curl http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key?conflicts=true
> curl http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key?open_revs=all

curl http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key?conflicts=true

{"_id":"test-key","_rev":"29-f8ff63465214118dc98599a96b7cc38b"}

curl http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key?open_revs=all

--387f0371345be7f079ea1577dae1e346

{"_id":"test-key","_rev":"29-f8ff63465214118dc98599a96b7cc38b"}
--387f0371345be7f079ea1577dae1e346--

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete this message from
your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that emails are susceptible to change and we will not be
liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. We do not guarantee that the integrity
of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference.