couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with CouchDB
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:58:23 GMT
Tarun,

The bug appears to be in your external handler and not couchdb. The url you show contains
parameters that are clearly not part of couchdb. What external service have you added to your
couchdb server? Your question should be directed to the author of that project.

Finally, 0.9.0 of couchdb is very old, and unsupported.

B.

On 30 Jul 2012, at 10:35, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> On 30 July 2012 08:19, Tarun Gupta <tarun.gupta@adi-mps.com> wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Have a couch DB running and there is content inside it but whenever I try to fetch
data , I always get "zero results back". Please suggest.