couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tarun Gupta <tarun.gu...@adi-mps.com>
Subject RE: Installation
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:13:07 GMT
Thanks Nils. Actually I have to migrate the couchdb from one server to
another. I think if I will copy all file directories it will work. Right?

Tarun

Best Regards
TArun Gupta
Project Manager| MPS Limited
# 865 | Udyog Vihar Ph- V | Gurgaon | 122016 | India.
Direct: +91 124 4760052 | Switchboard: +91 124 4760000
Email: tarun.gupta@adi-mps.com
www.adi-mps.com
Upcoming MPS holiday: 15th Aug

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils Breunese [mailto:N.Breunese@vpro.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:29 PM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Installation

TArun Mps wrote:

> Please suggest where I can find rhel5 installer for couchdb -0.9.1-1.el5.

Are you sure you want to install such an ancient version of CouchDB? Version
0.9.1 was released 3 years ago. At one time the EPEL 5 repository [0] may
have distributed RPM packages for 0.9.1, but doesn't seem to have this file
available any more [1] and I can't find it anywhere via Google either. You
could download the source from http://archive.apache.org/dist/couchdb/0.9.1/
and either install from source or build your own RPM if you really need
version 0.9.1.

Nils.

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
[1] http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/
 VPRO   www.vpro.nl

This e-mail and/or attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken relying
on the contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail and deleting the
contents of the e-mail & related attachments from your system. Though MPS Limited has
taken reasonable steps to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, it cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments. No contracts may
be concluded with MPS through e-mail communication. Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail