couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luca Matteis <lmatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding vs replicating documents
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:31:50 GMT
I use my own IDs which are stored in the JSON file. I can't use futon.
I'm stuck with this JSON file (which is generated programmatically
btw). I was just wondering if there was an easy way to use the
replication API and check if this JSON file has changes, and upload
only those, instead of re-uploading everything.