couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] rcouch 0.6, first CouchDB on the raspberry pi
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:58:37 GMT
Hi all,

After a long build and a quick patches on spidermonkey, I'm happy to
announce the first release of rcouch (a CouchDB distribution) [1] on
the raspberry pi [2]. I only did quick tests and it seems to work
enough well. (Don't hesitate to mount some swap of the sd-card or usb
as swap to increase the memory if you have some complex views though).

Anyway a preversion of the static binary is available on github:

https://github.com/downloads/refuge/rcouch/rcouch-0.5r0_raspberrypi.tar.gz

This binary release have been built on debian 6.0 but should work on
other distributions as well.

Enjoy,

- benoƮt

[1] http://refuge.io