couchdb-user mailing list archives

From bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.br...@gmail.com>
Subject couchtato replacement?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:10:03 GMT
.Hi,

I was hoping to use couchtato:

"https://github.com/cliffano/couchtato
It's a command line tool (using nodejs) that allows you to apply javascript
functions against all documents in a database, 'offline' in the sense that
those javascript functions live in a couchtato config file on your local
filesystem instead of a view on CouchDB server."

To manage some data in my project, but it looks sort of out of date.
Does anyone know of another tool that does similar things?
I guess if not I might fork it as my excuse to learn node.js, which I
am thinking to move to as my front end server at some point anyway.

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen