couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Quang Van <quang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie question - how to manage groups of users <-> databases in couchdb
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:39:33 GMT
I think from a management stand-point, you're better off using one database
for your whole application.

This way you can use views/index composing of data from different types...
for example and index from all members who belong to group X.

You could use a "type" field, I believe that's common practice, but maybe a
more experience CouchDBer could help you out. :)