couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject local.ini settings not taking precedence
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:09:30 GMT
Maybe I'm missing something simple, but my understanding is that local.ini
values should take precedence over values in default.ini .  However, I'm
trying to set nodelay to true for the socket_options and that doesn't
appear to be working.

Here's what's in default.ini :
socket_options = [{keepalive, true}, {nodelay, false}]

here's what's in local.ini:
socket_options = [{nodelay, true}]

http://localhost:5984/_utils/config.html is reporting that socket_options
is equal to:
[{keepalive, true}, {nodelay, false}]

I've restarted the couchdb server multiple times since making the change,
but just noticed now that the change doesn't appear to have been made.  I'm
using v1.2.0

-Tim