couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: result from _bulk_docs update being truncated
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:02:11 GMT
Okay...  For the moment I'm going to try the following change:

		while(!feof($s)) {
			//$response .= fgets($s);
			$response .= fread($s, 8192);
		}

fgets() is intended to fetch results up until the line ending, which
don't think makes a lot of sense when the result (I think) never has
any line endings.  fread() simply reads the number of bytes indicated
in a binary-safe way.

-Tim