couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Kurowski <kurowsk...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Book
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:06:59 GMT
i think you know te feeling, when something you did becomes popular.. its
this  thing of responsability , that i am afraid of.. i know i am not
perfekt.. and i hope, people will like the book, and are not too angry
about some mistakes..

thanks a lot.. and have a good time.. i am looking forward to see some
videos from vienna...

Oliver